For the best experience with monocle.com,
Colección de Iberia
Monocle magazine March 2020
The Forecast 2020
The Entrepreneurs, 2019
The Monocle Travel Guide, London
Fine corduroy work jacket
Light knitted overshirt
Navy trainers pulse boost HD
Tweed-yarn shawl cardigan
Check-In M 60 L
Fine yak blanket
Yoshino Hinoki Diffuser
Porto Side Table
Monocle A5 hardcover leather notebook
Key organiser with USB and multitool
Hinoki-wood desk organiser
Scent Four: Yoyogi
Scent One: Hinoki
Alpine: Face cream
Hong Kong Airport
1. Sweater and trousers both by Brooks Brothers, linen and silk jumper by Inis Meáin at Tomorrowland, deck shoes by Visvim, umbrella stylist’s own
2. Denim coat by Prada, jumper and shirt by Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers, denim trousers by Special Fabrications at International Gallery Beams, shoes by Maccheronian at Hollywood Ranch Market
3. Shirt and trousers both by Brooks Brothers, jumper by Sigi at Tomorrowland, tote bag by Blue Blue at Hollywood Ranch Market
4. Polo shirt by Brooks Brothers, trousers by Incotex at United Arrows, sweater by Sigi, cotton coat by Traditional Weather Wear at Beams Harajuku, bag and deck shoes by Visvim
5. Jacket by Bottega Veneta, striped shirt by Woolrich Woolen Mills, trousers and bag by Visvim, linen scarf by C&C at Tomorrowland
6. Jacket by Edition, cardigan by Tomorrowland Tricot, denim trousers by Louis Vuitton, sweater by Sigi, t-shirt by Sacai, bag by Blue Blue, shoes by Tod’s
7. Raincoat by Mackintosh at Tomorrowland, t-shirt and polo shirt by Prada, jeans, shoes and bag by Visvim
8. Jacket by Gucci, polo shirt by John Smedley, scarf by Sacai, trousers and deck shoes by Visvim, bag by Blue Blue at Hollywood Ranch Market
Sign up to Monocle's email newsletters to stay on top of news and opinion, plus the latest from the magazine, radio, film and shop.
A stellar new men’s brand from New York, Prada gets sporty and Olsen twins brand The Row makes its move into menswear.
Our summer-shirt countdown plus new releases from Prada and Bottega Veneta.
Hectic, hot and chaotic, Bangkok is the steamy backdrop for our fashion story. Stay cool on the run across town and take everything the city can throw at you in your stride.
Prada turns brogue and how to stay snug this autumn.
Why Prada has a new ring of confidence, Daiki Suzuki's designs for Woolrich and will H&M foray into high fashion work?
sign in to monocle
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter a valid password
new to monocle?
Print magazine subscriptions start from £55.
+44 (0) 20 7725 4349(view hours)
Frequently asked questions
Terms and conditions