1. Sweater and trousers both by Brooks Brothers, linen and silk jumper by Inis Meáin at Tomorrowland, deck shoes by Visvim, umbrella stylist’s own
2. Denim coat by Prada, jumper and shirt by Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers, denim trousers by Special Fabrications at International Gallery Beams, shoes by Maccheronian at Hollywood Ranch Market
3. Shirt and trousers both by Brooks Brothers, jumper by Sigi at Tomorrowland, tote bag by Blue Blue at Hollywood Ranch Market
4. Polo shirt by Brooks Brothers, trousers by Incotex at United Arrows, sweater by Sigi, cotton coat by Traditional Weather Wear at Beams Harajuku, bag and deck shoes by Visvim
5. Jacket by Bottega Veneta, striped shirt by Woolrich Woolen Mills, trousers and bag by Visvim, linen scarf by C&C at Tomorrowland
6. Jacket by Edition, cardigan by Tomorrowland Tricot, denim trousers by Louis Vuitton, sweater by Sigi, t-shirt by Sacai, bag by Blue Blue, shoes by Tod’s
7. Raincoat by Mackintosh at Tomorrowland, t-shirt and polo shirt by Prada, jeans, shoes and bag by Visvim
8. Jacket by Gucci, polo shirt by John Smedley, scarf by Sacai, trousers and deck shoes by Visvim, bag by Blue Blue at Hollywood Ranch Market
Sign up to Monocle's email newsletters to stay on top of news and opinion, plus the latest from the magazine, radio, film and shop.
Hectic, hot and chaotic, Bangkok is the steamy backdrop for our fashion story. Stay cool on the run across town and take everything the city can throw at you in your stride.
Prada turns brogue and how to stay snug this autumn.
Why Prada has a new ring of confidence, Daiki Suzuki's designs for Woolrich and will H&M foray into high fashion work?
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter a valid password